Monday, January 17, 2005

Connecting all the dots
before we can connect on all levels
I know that you'll be back
because it was pure

Who is this joker
standing by your side
holding you in his arms
Hold out your arms again
and you shall not receive a bad gift
There is something special here
I know your eyes

But I know that you have man desires
and I am not one to carry a big broom
Although I have the biceps of a bison
my little push broom could not whisk you away
and my feet
have never been fleeting in the sunset
Is that every girl's dream?

I like to add to the situation
and let one light compliment the other
side by side
Now come and look
the Light of Christ
I wish that you were Mormon

And girl
you're smarter than I am
You've been running a marathon in my mind
and I would have called after a few laps
and when it comes to the formalities
the world should know that I am a fool

I'm trying to put my hands on some intangibles
if you are of the same ilk
Happy couple
have you heard of something else?

No comments: