Tuesday, March 08, 2005

You're so woman
and the attitude comes in chunks
like rocky road ice cream
And I like buttermilk
butterscotch
and a little bit of french vanilla
That's the color of your complexion
Plus you look so good in pink
and you're smashingly feminine
in women's fatigues
I know you don't want to fight against the pricks
Are you waiting for the day
that we run away to Paris
and you can spend your heart in Tel Aviv
and the Orient

You're pro woman
and I know that's why you walk that way
as if with a panther
at your stride
And you move
with a python about your waist
wrapped up in your steps
And your legs follow the orders
from your heart
as they march in the direction you choose to go
I will let you be your own way
Only
I want to be the omega
at the end of the day

No comments: