Monday, January 30, 2006

It's time for a new post. Can you take the time? I've been around and I'm not getting down. I have some new poems that I have yet to post. I really don't know why? It could be writer's bloc. Well they all just need a touch up, but I haven't finalized anything. Everything is up in the air this semester which I am not in school. I'm going to change jobs, schools, and location of habitation as I plan to embark on a wild, once in a lifetime trek across the USA selling handscribed poetry books out of the trunk of my car. Exciting right!? You should be stoaked also because if you're reading this, I am coming to crash on your couch.

Check this out. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore early drum and bass music? I swear I am really a hippie at heart, and the early jungle riddims make me want to kick of my birkenstocks and spread the muhal. It's just the feel good vibes of the century. Fresh, litecore gangster elements, mixed in with some suggestive spooky tones, heavy b-boy posturing and the occasional jazzy touch constitute pure represent-meeks-stylie tender. Jump-up Jump-up it's about to catch fire.

In other news, the Pretzel Time business is chilling out. We are 1 of 7 stores left in the company, can you believe it? They have been selling all the stores 1 by 1, even 2 by 2 or more in these package deals. So eventually every P-Time (represent), will be individually and most meeks exclusively, franchised owned and operated. Yay. So time for a career change. I am thinking of robbing banks with a band-aid on my neck, or possibly robbing banks while talking on my cellphone, or in a Halloween costume, or with an older woman for the husband and wife mad bandit appeal.

Music makes me high. I finally got some much needed zapatos--shoes. I'm really happy. I highly recommend Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse for all male midgets with difficulties finding shoes that fit, and in search of multi-use slip-ons good for evening, church, club, or day to day events. I like to suit up from the root up with attire appropriate for dancing at a moment's notice whilst still gaining admission to even the most discerning locales. And that for chill.

Peace up, A-town down.

3 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

You have an error in your commenting. Anyway, good luck with the poetry book thing.
Rose DesRochers

R* said...

let it be recorded in The Big Book that i did in fact read this post, therefore you do in fact have right to crash on either a) the bean bag (aka "sack-o-sin") or b) the sofabed.

represent.

Anonymous said...

i forgot to post a comment, but you know the tiny door to my tiny house is always open to you here in pitty. i had a dream last night you showed up anyway. weird, huh? alright. no point other than 'hey, i was thinkin about you.'

so there.

-beth