Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Meeks is up in this piece. By the way I'm in Mexico at the moment.
Mexico City to be exact,
now tell me how you love that.
Straight putting it down for my dirty street soldiers,
hustling on the corner tops,
with a box of batteries and paletas--lolly pops.
Every man has style and a pair of nice shoes to match.
Feeling a little sporty,
feeling a little slick.
Reach inside the market watch for a bag of tricks.
Got them cds and dvds,
can you feel me?
Put it down with a guerita,
grubbing out with some huaraches.
Touch it touch it,
you can have it,
after they bare-hand it,
and flip it over.
I promise you're going to love it.
And you can have it.
Coming up massive,
with just a few pesos.
It doesn't add up,
but I don't think they know.
Chabela doesn't know any better.
Chabela never tasted any better.
I had more with 5 fingers,
than I had pesos.
I promise,
I didn't even have to discount.
Now tell me what that be about.
Mexico City,
hold them up high in the mountain side.
Altitude is high,
up top the city tour bus.
I feel like a super star.
With my head in the clouds.
But now I'm coming down.
And I'm coming back home,
to you,
Georgia.

No comments: