Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nature's child
Found sitting on the doorstep of Urbana
She was hidden in the forest
Now I pull the leaf from her face

I see the shadows of Krishna
Shiva
Give me your hand
The vines of all of time
Reaching back, to all of time
Your fingers
Have been forever
The roots bursting from the soil
Wrapped around my face
And shaken in the wind

Revealing your skin
In element
Your touch, is the life force
That moves my limbs
The adrenaline that pumps
Inside the endocrine system

Quiet now, tell me
Without a whisper to disturb
In your presence
Language is a burden
So let our communication be naked
Now quiet, don't tell me

I can see
The depth of the ocean
In the surface of your smile
I can see
You in every living thing
And every current of the ocean
Is the expression of your bounds

No comments: