Saturday, November 05, 2005

I seriously don't understand protestors sometimes

While wearing a shirt that says "Stop Bush", I'm going to go flying towards windows and go dashing all vestiges of innocence. Aiming for bystanders, storefronts, and whatever happens to be within spitting distance. Mad because of poverty, and determined that the have's must pay for the have-not's, I'll swear with my sign and these fists, I can reduce the differences between me and you. And with the power in numbers of rock stars, actors, actresses, dangerous governments, and all the other role models in the guild of foolish wisemen, I will prove that my associations with the useless, dumb and base charlatans of the world is just a coincident.

When people like Eminem mosh against the real hypocrites, and groups like Black Eyed Peas start asking where the love has gone outside of the lustful music industry, it will be obvious that I have associated myself quite splendidly with the real visionaries. For sure. And especially when it becomes popular among young MTV-loving kids, another obvious compass for moral fortitude, to thrash the state of the union, the results are definitely in. The sources of wisdom have spoken, and the places you would look last for your own salvation, have injected utter wisdom into your bloodline and elevated your mind. Ohm. Now let's get the heart pumping and smash some windows and things! I'll show you the right way. Freedom. Yeah. Right.

No comments: