Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A little bit of black & gold
Mixed with some brown
And cream
That which you call yellow
I am
European man
That which you call white
Found among many nations

I lived in a mountain top
Yeah, I'm from that north north
But I came down on sails & winds
And did storm the seas
With the might & insanity
Of the raging waters below
The same waters, that carried forth all men
And connected every mysterious land

It must have been sometime ago
I left a part of my soul
In that distant land

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

"The soul I found, a-wandering down under by the sea, may of been yours, but who can see,for underneath the colour on top, we all run red, you see !!! If you want to claim it, I'll see, as it depends on whether you return the visit to me, down under in our land, where I found your soul a-wandering by the sea. !!!

micah fagre said...

seriously awesome comment. amazing how that points out that we are the same color underneath (red), despite my focus on the exterior. thanks kelvin!